Please do not hesitate to email us if you have additional concerns or need more details about our privacy policies.
Information we collect
When we ask you to offer your personal information, the personal information you are requesting to provide and the explanations you are asked to provide will be made clear.
We may collect additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, telephone number, email address, the nature of the message and/or attachments you may give us, and any other information you want.
We can ask for your contact information, including your name, business name, address, email address, and telephone number, when you register for an account.
How we use your information?
We use the data we gather in several ways, including:
- Providing, running, and managing our website
- Enhance, configure and extend our website
- Understanding and examining how you use our website
- Develop new products, programs, functionality, and features
- Converse with you, either personally or by one of our agencies, like customer support, to provide you with alerts and other website-related material for marketing and advertisement purposes.
- Give out invitations to you
- Find wrongdoing and avoid it
Axproperty.com uses a standard log file usage procedure. Such records monitor users as they access websites. Also, a subset of the hosting services’ analytics is done by both hosting providers. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, time and date stamps, Internet Service Provider (ISP), reference/exit pages, & likely the number of clicks are included in the information gathered by log files. The data intends to examine trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, axproperty.com uses ‘cookies.’ Such cookies are used to store data, including the interests of the user and the pages viewed or visited by the visitor on the website. By personalizing our web page content based on the type of browser of users and/or other details, the data is used to customize the user experience.
Please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent for more general knowledge about cookies.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
To find the Privacy Policies for each of the advertising partners of axproperty.com, you can consult this list.
Note that axproperty.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Your account settings allow you to choose to delete cookies. More extensive information about the cookie handling of various web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective pages.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Among other rights, under the CCPA, California customers have the right to:
- Demand that a business gathers a customer’s data reports the types and unique pieces of personal data collected from customers by a company.
- Request that all confidential customer data obtained by a corporation be discarded by a firm.
- Request that a corporation that sells data from a customer not sell data from the consumer.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise some of these privileges, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that all of your data privacy privileges are well available to you. Per consumer has the right to have the following:
- The right of access: You are entitled to request copies of your records. For this service, we will bill you a small fee.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct any details that you think are wrong. You will have the freedom to ask us to fill in the details that you feel are missing.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to order that, under some circumstances, we delete your records.
- The right to limit processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict your data processing under such circumstances.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to recommend that, under such terms, we pass the data we have obtained to another agency or directly to you.
If you make an application, we have one month to reply to you. If you would like to exercise one of these privileges, please contact us.
Adding security for kids when using the internet is another aspect of our focus. Parents and guardians are allowed to watch, partake in, and/or monitor and direct their online behaviors.
Axproperty.com does not intentionally receive from children under the age of 13 any Personal Identifying Information. Suppose you accept that your child gave this kind of information on our website. We firmly urge you to email us directly in that situation, and we will do our utmost to delete that information from our records quickly.